Wednesday, June 24, 2009 | By: bunny love

so exhausted!

pergh penat gler! br je balik dr rmah czin..this morning i woke up at 8 and started going to the gym near my czins house and i was actually surprised to see a lot of people there..hehe usually there isnt much people..well i got myself bruised a bit cause of that stupid treadmill! i ran a bit too fast and and then before i knew it i fell and hit myself on that damn trdmill..one moment there i thought i was gonna faint..it really hurts..i hate it when i get bruises cause most of them always turn out to be a scar and no matter how much cream i put on it, it doesn't seem to want to go away!..stupid scar!!..dh ar ade 3 org kat situ yg gelakkn i..such a jerk..nk gelak pun agak2 ar..cover2 ar skit..totally humiliating if u ask me..today really wasn't such a great day for me..i pun br dpt tau my aunt yg br smpai di malaysia died a few hours ago T_T..sbnarnye i xrapat sgt dgn my auntie ni cuz i only see her once in like 3 to 4 years..but still u could say she was the most sporting aunt ive ever had!..everytime me n my brothers see her, she always buys us so much present..but that's not why i love her so much..dulu mase i kecik2 dulu, my parents slalu kluar pg outstation (mcm skrg xslalu plak kn) and she's the one who took care of us...tp bile me n my siblings dh bsr, we didn't get to c her much..god im going to miss her so much...i still cant quiet grasp the fact that she's gone now and i may never see her again....

0 sick bunny gossip:

Post a Comment