Monday, May 9, 2011 | By: bunny love

Je t'aime maman

I dedicate these words to my mum Rosida bt Jaafar…

Mummy, I know I wasn’t being a good daughter to u
And ur words always annoyed me at times but now sitting alone in my room, somehow those normally annoying words are different today
All those forgotten promises are being remembered and all I want to do is hug u with all my heart and to say how much I love u

Mummy,
I’ll become a woman with a beautiful heart like you
I’ll protect the expectations from your love
I’ll become a wise daughter to u,
I’ll become a praiseworthy daughter no matter where I go
I’ll become a heart that is warm as the unconditional love you gave me

Mummy,
You have always shared my dreams and the only one who truly understand me
You were the one who used to brush my hair and never stopped loving me
You have always been there for me and know what I love and hate
You gave me all your love and tenderness day and night


Though I’ve made hurtful wrong choices, you silently watched over me behind my back
Though I was young and couldn’t understand anything
I think I understand now the meaning behind your silent prayers

I was shy and couldn’t often express but mum..
I just want you to know that I really love you….

Mum remember this song I used to sing to u? I dedicate this song to u. With all my love.

0 sick bunny gossip:

Post a Comment